Don’t Let An Injury Stop You From Getting Your Life Back
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
Joseph Monahan, with national legal experience, is proud to serve the Laredo, Webb County and Texas in Personal Injury Law and Civil Trial Litigation.
Attorney Joseph Monahan founded the Law Office of Joseph Monahan to serve those who have suffered an injury or wrongful death at the hands of another. Mr. Monahan is committed to using his legal knowledge, experience, and resources to help his clients during such a difficult time in their life.
The Monahan family, in its third generation of legal service, offers the highest standards of ethics and setting the bar for quality in the legal profession very high. Our standards ensure that we represent our clients' interests with the utmost integrity, while vigorously advocating for their rights. If you want the best of the legal profession to represent you, call the law offices of Joseph Monahan and have Mr. Monahan on your side.
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- Juris Doctor - 1996
- Yale University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1992
- Texas, 1996
- Florida, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association Member
- Webb County Bar Association Member